Loloma Lodge offers a unique, tranquil setting under the tall trees and lush forest of the McKenzie River woods. See below for a gallery of our 2017 Event highlights!
• Two large, open canopy lawns for activities, sports, BBQ's, dance parties, if it takes up space, you name it.
• "The Carriage House", Loloma's newly revamped indoor/outdoor cabins space inspires successful and memorable collaboration in a rustic setting.
• Plenty of indoor & outdoor seating & table areas to rendezvous, including various campfire gathering spots in beautiful wooded areas.
• Multiple fully-functioning kitchens with all the supplies you need, outdoor grills, and a catering building with separate preparation space.
• Beautiful decks located right on the McKenzie River.
• Rental of Lodge & Cabins can accommodate of up to 32 people overnight.
• Everything within walking distance, beautiful lighted trails leading to & fro, including an ADA Paved Trail through the forest.
• What do you need? Ask! We have most everything, from more tables and chairs, to supplies & s'more kits!